I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

Trying to stay positive... 12:42 PM

I went a little overboard on yesterday's cals - about 1000, but it is not a tragedy. Today I've had 1/2 a cantaloupe and I plan to have some popcorn, then a decent meal at home. I worked out for 1.5 hours this morning and I am feeling pretty good. Got some new clothes today....the scale is not exactly where I want it to be - around 122, but I'm ok with it. As long as I don't freak out I will continue on this way - never exceeding 1000 calories and working out regularly and I will see the weight drop...slowly but surely. I just want to be 110 for the summer so I can be totally confident in a bikini, but if I don't get there, that's ok, at least I'm not 145 in a bikini! I'm making it a rule to not be so hard on myself, cause when I am, I binge and purge....I will have no more of that...I am beautiful...I am woman...hear me roar...etc. etc. etc.

Here's some bikini thinspo...

8 comments:

Jess said...

That's a great outlook to have! I think you are definitely setting yourself up for success w/ that outlook rather than failure!

PrettyWreck said...

I love how positive you are. It makes me very happy to read.

Good job on losing so much!

Anonymous said...

Motivating bikini shots! It's nice to read your healthy and realistic outlook- more likely it will lead you to success.

Random quote- "Don't sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure". (I'll try to remember that)

GLUTTONY said...

bathing suit thinspo is the best :)

etre said...

I absolutely LOVED this post. The funny thing is I love it because you said "at least I wont be 145 in a bikini". 145 is my CW. I was 180(ew, I know) but I really like to hear the negative things so I can beat myself up more and fast better. Thank you for your honest blogging. Keep it up!

Tulip said...

Where are you? Miss you x

skye said...

hey i love your blog i started an ana blog to not this amazing yet but check it out if u would like <3

makeme00again said...

I hear you on the dumb office fatties only mine is stupid hospital fatties.....sounds like you are on track and you will get there! I can't wait to reach my goals too....

Post a Comment