I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

Stupid Office Fatties 6:45 AM

Ugh, there are bagels and cupcakes and m&m's in the kitchen right now....I swear I was sooo close to picking up half a bagel and cream cheese...I still might. I want to binge it all so bad - do you know how long it has been since I've had a cupcake? I'm sick and need something more than the stupid veggies that I brought for lunch today. Ugh...why can't they just bring in fruit or something! Why must they tempt like this - I'm so weak I'm afraid I'll give in! I'm counting to 100 and drinking water....I might need help to get through this one...

I know I shouldn't eat it, I know I'll feel like shit after I do, but why do I still want to eat it...eat it ALL?

1 comments:

Harlow B said...

seriously offices are the worst place to work. every brings massive quantities of junk food in, and its just sitting there temping you.

I always try and avoid the food locations in my office...
its a minefield tho

Post a Comment