I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

I binged 8:31 AM

Well, it wasn't a full out binge...I had half a bagel and cream cheese and a mini cupcake...thinking about having another cupcake. ugh. It is taking all I have not to go to the bathroom and purge it all up right now. I just want it out of me. I feel so gross, it is just sitting in my stomach making me fatter, no nutritional value whatsoever...why do I do this?

So I've had about 450 cals so far today and it is only 10:30am. I'm screwed.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Next time you have the urge to eat something like that omg you need to get naked and stand in the mirror either while you eat it or before you eat it. That urge will go away. Don't feel bad and don't purge!! workout instead..just think if you had ate a fruit or veggie instead you could have saved yourself about 350 calories... You should keep cut up apples, carrots, cucumbers, negative calorie foods around you at all times!

Stay strong-
~Rachel~

Natasha said...

The thing is I have an apple and an orange on my desk, I just opted for the shit food. I have absolutely no willpower. If it is there, I will eat it...I don't even know why. Also, I can't very well get naked in the bathroom at work....but thanks for the support. I'm just having one of those days....I suck at life.

Anonymous said...

I know it feels like its already out of control now you've started but you can still have a good day, despite teh bad start.

Keep reminding yourself that you have the willpower to atone for this later today, you dont have to give in to more food and you dont need to purge 450 calories. Have faith in yourself and good luck with the rest of the day!

Rachel said...

lol so sorry I didn't read your previous blog about how you were at work. but yea, I totally understand... a cupcake tastes sooooo much better than an orange ugh it makes me so mad why did man have to create shit food?

Hang in there... from now on ill read all your blogs and I'll help in anyway that I can.

~Rachel~

Post a Comment