I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

123.4 - Ever So Slowly Inching 6:28 AM

So I was 123.4 this morning so I think I'm still inching down...so slowly though. I feel like the slower I lose the longer I will be able to keep it off though, so that's a good thing. Consumption for yesterday:

Small Mango:100
Veggies and Fage 0%:50
Mini Homemade Pizzas (ww pita pocket cut in half to make two crusts with tomato sauce, garlic, tomatoes, basil, eggplant, squash, and a little mozzarella): 200
Kiwi:50

Total: 400

Yesterday was a good day, I've been overeating lately cause I'm on my period, but I'm hoping it is going away soon so I can get back on track. I haven't seen my boyfriend all week so we planned a date night tonight which involves going out to eat. We're going to this really nice place we've only been to once and I LOVED it. I think last time we went there I had fish, so hopefully they have a healthy fish option for me tonight, if not then I'll just go for a salad. He might be upset that I'm not taking advantage of a good meal, but it'll be cheaper for him, so hopefully he won't complain too much.

The weekend always scares me because I feel like I have no structure, but this weekend will be good, I have a craft fair (I make kids stuffed animals) to work on Saturday all day so I'll probably just bring and apple and I won't be able to leave to eat so that'll be awesome.

Please let me have the willpower to eat something healthy tonight!! Only healthy fish or a salad!
Have a great weekend ladies! Here's some Black and White thinspo to keep you going...

0 comments:

Post a Comment