I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

My Weekend 7:57 AM

Hi ladies! My weekend was so fun! Eating wise, not the best, but also not the worst. I had so much to drink though – but it was damn worth it. I’m putting Friday at 600, Saturday at 1350 (with all the drinks…yeesh) and Sunday at 700cals. I think I’ll have a tough time today as well – I’ve already had a pear and am still hungry – probably stretched my stomach out with all that alcohol! Anyway…my dress was a hit, and everyone at the party kept saying how skinny I looked and asking if I had lost weight, etc. It felt really good to hear that! On Sunday morning I weighed 121.4, but I know that was just because I was extremely dehydrated. This morning I weighed 123.6 that’s a bit more accurate. I’m hoping to have a good week – probably try to stay around 600 cals a day.

Hope you all had wonderful weekends, and looking forward to a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! So thin and tan.

Pasco said...

600 cals a day sounds like a fine plan. Think I'll join you (especially if I can burn 500 of them off at the gym each night!)

Post a Comment