I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

Mini Binge 6:41 AM

So yesterday I did so well all day, all I had was half a cantaloupe, then I get home and wanted to binge soo soo bad. I promised myself I would not purge anymore, so I decided to do a mini binge. I made guacamole with 1/2 an avocado and had that with chips - I was eating so fast I couldn't believe it. That always sucks - when you're so hungry you just shove it in and don't really have time to enjoy it. So I'm guessing it was about 4 or 500 cals with the chips and everything....good thing all I had was half a cantaloupe the rest of the day. I couldn't bring myself to eat anything after that, I felt like a disgusting cow. So I'm putting my total at 600 for yesterday, just wish I would have enjoyed it more! Anyway, today is going well so far, 124.6lbs, already worked out for an hour this morning and I'm going to eat only the other half of the cantaloupe and a salad for dinner...maybe I'll throw in the other half of that Larabar and a nectarine. Stupid me went way too overboard at Whole Foods and now I can't eat it all before it goes bad....what a waste of money. Gotta fit into that size ZERO dress tomorrow! Man, I'm gonna get drunk from one drink tomorrow....but hopefully I'll look damn good! Maybe I'll post some pics of me in my dress! Best of luck to you all on the weekend! (that's always the toughest time for me to stick to a plan) I'm sure all of you lovelies will do much better than me!

2 comments:

joann said...

You're doing good, 500 calories binge is great, so for me it was a success xo.

have a great weekend xxx

Anonymous said...

I haaate when food goes bad, but maybe you could freeze some of it? Like fruit, would be good in a smoothie, even veggies you could freeze and make soup later on. Have fun in your tiny dress!

Post a Comment