I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

I'm sick 5:46 AM

While that title could mean so many things....in this particular case it means that I have a cold or something crappy and have been eating like MAD. My boyfriend is on this 'taking care of me' trip so he's all concerned that if I don't eat enough I will be sick forever. So he took me out for breakfast yesterday.....and I ate a whole heaping two blueberry pancakes.....yes....PANCAKES. Those were probably my total calorie balance for the day (if I were eating like a normal person)...but I didn't stop there....for dinner he made chicken kabobs, which wasn't that bad, with veggies and chicken...but still....those pancakes were haunting me....all that butter and syrup. They were soooo goood though....and I'm sure they went straight to my disgusting puckered saggy thighs. I'm proud to say that I haven't purged in about 2 or 3 months. I'm going to keep at it and start working out. My boyfriend wants to join a new gym - and I asked him to be my personal trainer. The deal is, I pay for his membership for 3 months and he works me out 3-4 times a week. He was an athlete in college, so he knows what works, and he's pretty ripped. I'm so excited to get started.....if only I can get over this crappy cold!

Sending thin thoughts out to you all!

3 comments:

Savory Sweet said...

yay for boyfriend training. That's gotta be a bit flirty, yes?

Sorry you're sick, hun! Feel better soon :)

Pasco said...

I love love love pancakes. If I go out for breakfast I always order them. Absolutely lethal! :)

annie said...

check me out =]

www.bonesofglass.blogspot.com

Post a Comment