I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

Overboard at Whole Foods 6:22 AM

Somebody went overboard! So here are my groceries for the next couple of weeks.
I tried Kombucha - the Citrus one - it was so delish! I had to use a paper towel to strain out the little bits 'cause they grossed me out, but it was really good - tasted like a potent ginger ale or something - oh, and thanks RayRay for the tip about not smelling it....I dared to smell it after I already had some, and you were right - very stinky!
I've also heard some of you lovlies talk about Larabars so I got one, haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I'll let you know when I do!
So here's to a week full of healthy eating lots of workouts, and hopefully shedding of pounds! This morning I was 126.4...it is inching down ever so slowly....but def better than going up!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

wow. that looks great. I love grocery shopping!! I always go overbaord ~ My kitchen cuboards are so crowded because I hardly eat what I buy and yet I always buy more ...oh food obsession.

I wish I could buy Kombucha, I'm in Australia - cant seem to find it anywhere - even fav my organic supermarket failed me.

Anonymous said...

Yay for fruits and veggies! You got lots of good stuff, enjoy.

catherine said...

So this may be a totally retarded request, but could you make a list of everything you bought at WF? I just have a weird obsession with grocery lists :D

Natasha said...

No prob - here goes - 1 bottle Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I was out), 4 Fage 0% Greek Yogurt (I add dry ranch dips packets for dip for veggies), 1 bunch baby bananas, 1 grapefruit, 2 cantaloupes, two oranges, two lemons (to put on fish and veggies and salad), two limes (to put on salad and in guacamole), 2 nectarines, 2 apples, 2 avocados, (one for salads, one for guacamole), 3 small yams (I cut up into fries and bake), 1 package brocolini, 1 package grape tomatos, 4 salmon filets, 2 cod filets, 2 tuna filets (all frozen), I usually get chicken too but already had some, 3 kiwis, 1 package of each - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries, 2 mangoes, 1 package frozen mixed berries (for smoothies), 1 head broccoli, 1 head cauliflower, 1 package baby carrots, jar of olives, 1 red onion (for salads and for guacamole), bunch cilantro (for guac), bottle kombucha, 1 larabar, 1 package celery, 1 of each - yellow squash, eggplant, zuccini - for mini veggie pizzas on pita bread, whole grain pita pockets, 1 package lowfat mozzarella, 1 jar tomato sauce...and I meant to get hummus but forgot - so there it is!

Post a Comment