I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

My First Post 7:52 AM

So, I've been spending months reading through all of your lovely blogs and have decided to join the crowd - if you'll have me. Here's a little background on me.

I am 27 years old, 5'7'' and about 130lbs right now. I work a real 9-5er in Chicago. I was a rail my entire life - I was a dancer all through high school and college. After college, I was in a tumultuous relationship and gained a bunch of weight. Since I am no longer dancing and used to eating whatever I want (some of my downfalls are fast food, popcorn, cheez-its), I gained weight so easily.

I’ve gone through so many crash diets…restricting, then b&p, restricting, then b&p…you get the idea. My high weight was about two months ago – I stopped weighing myself at about 145…I was sooo gross. I have always had this hatred for fat people, and I was slowly becoming one….this had to stop…now.

Since the restricting and binging and purging wasn’t working, I decided to just try to restrict to something reasonable like 1000 calories a day. It was so easy! For the first time in my life I was eating like a normal person – healthy meals, and I was still full! I feels so good to be losing weight. I’ve started working out and restricting to about 600 calories a day now, and I’m hoping the pounds will continue to melt off.

So, here’s to the new me! Daily intake so far:

1 Grapefruit…but it is only 10am. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment