I Am A Giant Cow

That is why I will work my entire life to become thin again

I work with a bunch of fatties 12:50 PM

I swear my office is the overweight capital of the world - these people disgust me. As I type, there are the following in the kitchen: two dozen doughnuts, a dozen bagels and cream cheese (and not the light kind) a key lime pie, mimosas and brownies. They had a party for somebody and obviously one of the morbidly obese women planned the menu. No way I would ever touch anything but a wheat bagel...that's what got me last time. I totally binged on that bagel...and I went to purge but people just kept coming in the bathroom...so I didn't end up doing it. Those bagels are tempting me today, but I am better than that. I do not want to be a huge disgusting cow like those women. I think I'll have to have an apple to keep the b&p thoughts at bay - I totally suck at fasting!

3 comments:

Plum Girl said...

I TOTALLY understand that feeling of working with fatties and not wanting to be one...
Good luck resisting! I know you can do it!

SophiaRuins said...

holy shit thats enough cals to feed an army D=
christ your office does eat a lot haha
its okay, ive been bad at fasting recently too.
i used to be good? not sure what happened?
haha good luck

XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

Unknown said...

That's right! Talk that shit down!

Post a Comment